Monday, January 24, 2011

While I take inspiration from the past, like most, I live for the future. Ronald Reagan

Off to a great NEW start! Got myself up this morning and made breakfast and lunches already!!!
So good to know that I CAN LEARN from the past and start anew!!!  And the journaling continues!!!

Richard had a new beginning, a new start a different call...21 years ago this month he was called to be a High Priest and Made the 1st counselor in the Bishopric. . . I write on paper; I'm excited and scared for him.  I'm jealous too! I don't know why?? I guess I don't ever feel worthy (like he is) when he gets callings like this and I'm just ask to teach Primary!
and my reaction today is:
Hilarious 21 years later!!! Ahhhh the young and naive!
In the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints people who are members are "called" to serve...it's not a paid job it is revelation and inspiration and volunteer service  The time spent serving those in your calling, well they are what make it and YOU better!!! (that is your reward/pay).  Today he has one of those same type callings again, .... it's time consuming and he has to get on his knees and seek guidance to really help people.  .  . and I teach primary!!! This time I am grateful for it (no jealousy or whining on part any more)!!! I love my primary class they are a light in my eye.

1 comment:

e.a.s. said...

The secret bloggers come out of the woodwork! Why didn't I know about this earlier?? THanks for your words of wisdom.