Friday, August 09, 2013

Up in Smoke

Haven't dreamt colorful full length feature dream for awhile!  Well last night I did - AGAIN!!!   I was pretty stressed when I woke up about the dream, so here I go, documenting - it's how I remember for the future and how I process things in life that happen to me.

I was visiting a childhood town in Utah!  I had family and friends surrounding me.  I knew about an event that was happening at the church and started out for it, on a bike! 
 Along the way I made a few stops.  One was in a submarine!!!
 No one there I wanted to really see or talk too so I moved on.  
On my bike I stopped again at a 7-11! 
Nope nothing there either, I am assuming that this has to do with the fact that I have wanted a soda so badly this week (I'm not sure why about that either)!!!
 Then I got on my bike again went down and windy road into a canyon and then back out again on the other side, I do love the red rocks and the pine trees!
I traveled thru what seemed to be a forest at the bottom of this canyon following a stream resting and then climbing back out.  When I got to the top of the other side I could see houses, trees, people and the church at the end of the road.  I rode up and down the short streets looking at houses I could see different types of houses and was noting to myself how differently people live, "to each his (or her) own I thought"!

Then I saw a little white house next to a silver trailer.  I went inside, I had been carrying around something all this while in my hand, I still don't know what it was.  I put what ever it was by the front door and added a few things to it and started it on FIRE!  Just as I did a kid came in the back door.  He was in the kitchen looking around at stuff and started to ask questions and then said "can I smell fire".  I said "NO" and grabbed him, shut the door and we got on the bike and headed toward the church.  While he sat on the handle bars we talked and noted the houses and the scenery. 
 When we got to the church we seem to have parted ways, I saw people I knew there and visited.  I guess I had paid to go to what ever was there and remember feeling like I wasn't getting what I paid for.  Being distracted by the house down the street I couldn't go to the classes or pay attention to what was going on so I just wondered visiting with person after person not fully engaged in anything really.  I was probably striving to not look guilty or distracted!!!!  
Duh there is a house on fire down the street!  I ran into that kid that I brought to the church and he was scarfing up all the refreshments and heading out the door.  
As he left I followed him out the door, opening the door I could see the smoke.  I wondered what would happen, what I would tell people, how I would help him or get out of this myself, How what when why kind of feelings!???  I looked up the street and I could see firetrucks, lots of firetrucks for such a small town.  Flames in the trees and black smoke raising high above the town. Had I done that? Am I that awful of a person?
I breathed in deeply, I felt my tense shoulders and stiff neck drop I turned into the building, I went to my class nervous, but calm, it was over.  I was awake.


Now the Interpretation:
To dream that you are riding a bicycle signifies your desires to attain a balance in your life.

To see a submarine in your dream indicates that you are cautiously exploring your emotions and subconscious feelings. You are guarded about certain emotional issues. Alternatively, the submarine indicates that you need to adapt a different perspective and new understanding of an issue. The submarine is a metaphor that you need to get down to the core of some situation or problem.

To see a canyon in your dream represents your subconscious mind and hidden feelings. It may point to emotions and relationships that you did not recognize.

To see something burning in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some intense 
emotions.  There is some situation or issue that you can no longer avoid and ignore. To dream that a house is on fire indicates that you need to undergo some transformation. 

To see a fire engine in your dream suggests that you are tending to the needs of others and overlooking your own needs. You worry and stress out in situations that are beyond your control. Stop trying to be in the middle of things and stop trying to fix things. Trust that things will work itself out in the end. Use more discretion.

Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolize destruction, passion, desire, illumination, purification, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering into your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if you are not afraid of the fire and it is under control or contained in one area, then it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation.To see a flame in your dream symbolizes purification. The dream may also be a metaphor for "flaming" or some heated online argument or personal attack. Flaming also refers to someone who is overtly gay!  To dream that you are in or walking through the forest signifies a transitional phase.  Follow your instincts. Alternatively, it indicates that you want to escape to a simpler way of life. You are feeling weighed down by the demands of your life.

SUMMATION;
I am emotional, my mind never sleeps, I worry, I don't trust, Change happens and is continual I need to push thru things way faster, KEEP LIFE SIMPLE.


No comments: