Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Yay It bugs me and I do Have an ax to grind but maybe...

I just want to bury the ax to too 2.....


So this dream contained lots of bugs and axes in the ground atop the openings to the bugs life below ground.!  Trains for travel and Fighting for land. Trees and big huge revienes.  I had this dream in Utah so I didn't (couldn't) blog about it.  But it was documented in my journal and keeps re-appearing so need to post it here so I don't forget and so I can get it out of my head!


To see a BUG in your dream suggests that you are worried about something. It is symbolic of your anxieties and/or fears. What is literally bugging you? Consider also the popular phrase "bitten by the bug" to imply your strong emotional ties or involvement to some activity/interest/hobby/person.


To see an AXE in your dream - is symbolic of destruction, hostility, and the frustrations that you are experiencing. Perhaps you "have an ax to grind" with someone. Or the dream can be a metaphor that you are ready to "bury the ax" and make amends.
the Axes were positioned as they are pictured above ONLY
 placed into the opening of the BUGS homes as seen here.

if you see a freight train, then it refers to the burdens and problems that you are hauling around. It is also symbolic of manual labor.

The freight train couldn't get up out of the huge revienes.  I hoped out of the train and landed in a giant beautiful green tree from there... when I could finally see ahead, the ground was covered as far as the eye could see with axes.


To see lush green tree in your dream symbolize new hopes, growth, desires, knowledge, and life. It also implies strength, protection and stability. 

No comments: