Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God hears me pray!

I will write "DAILY" I will, I will I tell you...Except for the fact that our Internet continually stops working on my new computer and I cannot figure out why or how to fix it.  Still (if I will listen) I have "DAILY" evidence that He is there and that He hears me pray!!!

It seems since my writing about the roots and the transplants - the parable of the sower ... I have had a burden lifted from my heart and shoulders.  I know, I KNOW, again I WILL admit it "I'm weird"!!!!!  But lighter and eager to seek out knew roots and step out into the darkness.   I do feel an urgency in this.

Journaling is a whole private matter at best.  But doing it here has helped me be more positive and more Honest with myself I guess.  I am glad of it.  I tend to have pity parties and I can go on and on about it, but I am seeking light in a dark world now and I am achieving it by writing here. Thus I will go on.  Reminding myself that the goal is to compare the last 30 years (looking at each of my past daily entries) and then somehow to compare them to today "DAILY" and report where I've been, lessons I've learned, bring the dark to light and make peace with the choices I have made and in that leave something ... some kind of roots in some good soil for family.  Ain't nothin' like family!

No comments: