Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Pax!!!!

I can't really explain "How" I love her

I totally totally do!  I look at this picture of her everyday - I miss her!
Pax in Park City 2007
Nothing like playing games, reading, picnicking, sharing school stories playing hide 'n seek, designing dresses, playing with play dough, making cookies or ANYthing in the kitchen! - JUST nothing compares to being there with Pax. When we went to Park City she was just a brand new babyGrand she was a happy baby and "Girl" right from the start!  She does "just wanna have Fun"!
She is the Best giggler and can scream the loudest of them all!

Pax and Apryl
She walks
I remember when she was born and the pains we went thru to get Vaughn to be HaPpY about it!

She cheers
She takes a punch!
She cleans
She's a Valentine Baby
She and I have a thing - I like to buy her CraZy Dresses and she likes to wear them!!!!  Sometimes it's just to bug the Mom!  But mostly it's just because I love the babygrand!  I love it when she loves it, that makes us both happy :)
She Poses
She's shy!

She builds Forts
She smiles and something is always Up when Pax is smilin! 
I love this sweet girl and am I go grateful for her in my life, and in the lives of her family members.  Pax you are our little Larkin Valentine, you have a wonderful day and ALWAYS know that Nana and Papi love you and ALWAYS REMEMBER who you are and that we LOVE YOU 


Love, TheNana!

No comments: